Father-Son Medical Forms A&B needed

All individuals attending Father-Son camp must have a BSA medical form (Parts A&B) on file with the troop. Please print and complete the attached form, and bring it to camp. Thank you for your cooperation!

BSA Medical Form A&B

Subscribe to Troop 701's Message of the Week: